The online application process is simple. Once the online application is live, you will follow the instructions below:
NOTE: Sage Hill School does not issue the I-20 Visa for international students.
- For new families that have never applied, create a login username and password. (Families that have previously applied to Sage Hill School online can use their existing username and password.)
- Fill out the online application, electronically sign and submit with the $100 application fee.
- After 48 hours (excluding weekends), log back into the application and upload your student's birth certificate.
- Once the birth certificate has been reviewed and accepted, select an interview date and time via the interactive interview scheduling calendar. Due to COVID-19, all interviews will be recorded and conducted via Zoom.
- Schedule your student for the required Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Testing should be done as soon as possible. Please note that Sage Hill School is no longer a test site and it is the parent’s responsibility to get the test scheduled with the Educational Records Bureau (ERB). The Sage Hill School code for the ISEE is 054282.
- Forward the automatic request for your student's recommendation forms by entering an email address as appropriate: a) Current Principal or Counselor; b) Current English Teacher; c) Current Math Teacher
- Download, print and fill out the Parental Permission for Release of Students Records form. Follow the instructions on the form.
That’s it! You can always log back into your student's application to see your checklist and progress of the application.
Decisions will be announced the last week of February for all candidates who have completed the entire admission process by February 15.
If you have any questions regarding your student's application, please contact the Admission Office at 949-219-1337 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org