Sage Hill School's 18th Annual Multicultural Fair
Saturday, March 16, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wilkins Town Square
This year’s Multicultural Fair includes new food booths and performances to delight all guests!Here's What You Can Expect:
- Explore culinary dishes from more than 15 different international food booths
- Savor delicious treats from the international dessert table
- Enjoy continuous entertainment featuring world music and dance
- Shop the Ethnic Bazaar for global gifts and treasures
- Hear presentations on student-led philanthropy at the Public Purpose Market
- Visit the World’s Playground with activities for children 12 and younger
- Strike a pose in the international photo booth
Admission is $5 per person. Children ages 5 and younger are admitted free.
Food tickets cost $1 each, and most items are priced at 2 to 4 tickets per serving.
Discount ticket packages are also available:
A family 4-pack includes four wristbands for entry and 50 food/activity tickets for $60 ($10 savings).
A family 3-pack includes three wristbands for entry and 40 food/activity tickets for $45 ($10 savings).
Family packs will only be sold online or at the top of the stairs between the Peter V. Ueberroth Gymnasium and the Caillouette Family Community Building on the following days:
Please click here to purchase your tickets online!
- Tuesday, March 12: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, March 13: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Thursday, March 14: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Friday, March 15: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM